COLUMBUS Network Adjustment Software
Advanced Software Solutions For the Land Measurement Community
Best-Fit Computing offers COLUMBUS, a highly-sophisticated geodetic network adjustment software package. Using least squares analysis mathematics, COLUMBUS solves networks of just about any size. Features include:
- Geodetic network design and adjustment (1D, 2D and 3D).
- State Plane, UTM, TM, Custom Projection and Local Horizon Plane adjustments (2D and 3D).
- Adjustment Combination Tool for performing automated best-fit geodetic network adjustment solution search.
- Data snooping for outlier detection.
- Precision and reliability (distance errors, error ellipses, error ellipsoids, error circles and ALTA positional tolerance testing).
- Comprehensive suite of geodetic tools.
- Selectable and on-the-fly report generation.
- GPS support: Ashtech, Leica, TopCon, Thales, Magellen and Trimble.
- Point-and-click interactive graphical data representation with dynamic zoom in/zoom out.
- Data Management Grids and rich ASCII (Text) input file format.
Why choose COLUMBUS?
Network Adjustment and Coordinate Transformation
Software Solutions Since 1990
Copyright © 1995-2011 Best-Fit Computing, Inc. All rights reserved.